Welcome


 A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.”

– George R.R. Martin


No one knows that better than the bloggers on “With A Book In Our Hand.” We are a group of women who have come together through a love for the written word and a desire to share our opinions about what we are reading. One week ago I put out the idea of a shared blog. It’s something I had wanted to do but was hesitant to try and do on my own. Turns out I was not the only one who felt that way. My idea was embraced and through collective efforts we came up with the blog you are visiting today. 


Here you will find a wide range of genres reviewed by 22 bloggers. We have been given the opportunity to review ARC’s through NetGalley, Edelweiss, and other companies. We're all about honesty.  We'll read all the books and give you the lowdown - the extraordinary, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Our plan is one book review a day and occasional giveaways. Please consider visiting with us often, following us by email and most importantly, let us know what you think! We can’t wait to share our world with you. 


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you'll tell me the truth about books! I'm always on the look out for that "next great read", so hearing about "stand outs" and what not to waste my time with is GREAT!

    SO excited for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One place to get 22 women's opinions!! What more could you ask for 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea and wonderful collection of readers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent welcome note! I'm looking forward to honest and diverse recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Thank you all for taking the time to post your reviews!

    ReplyDelete